The UKs leading children’s arts and crafts activity company launches a new craft service for parents who want to create a range of keepsakes with the baby’s hand and footprints.
The classes are called Tiny Treasures and are the brain child of Emma Theunissen who runs her own Creation Station franchise on the Isle of Wight.
“I’ve been running my Creation Station classes, parties and events for 3 years now and when I had my little girl Mae in January, I started to create lots of crafty keepsakes. Following Mae’s arrival I really wanted to create a safe, friendly and welcoming place for new mummies to come to, to meet new friends and create wonderful keepsakes together that they would cherish forever” says Emma mum to Kai aged 5 years, Zac aged 3 years and Mae aged 3 months. “I chatted it through with our Founder Sarah Cressall who was so supportive and now we are rolling it out across our 97 franchises throughout the UK and Ireland.”
Tiny Treasures is perfect for parents with babies from birth to 5 months. The fun interactive classes run for 90 minutes and are a relaxed way to meet other parents and to be creative, all at the same time.
Here’s an example of some of the gorgeous creations that will be able to be made and treasure at the Creation Station Tiny Treasure classes:
- Make personalised Baby Bunting with a baby’s name and footprints
- Create printed hand and footprint canvases with a baby to treasure their first marks
- Frame a footprint with a beautiful deco patch wooden frame
- Create a personalised baby hand and footprint greeting cards
- Make 3D creative clay hand print or foot print to treasure for ever
- Create wooden baby finger print memo holders to share with family and friends as a unique keepsake