At some time in our lives many of us reach a watershed period and priorities change. For many it is one, or more the following;
- becoming a parent and the all consuming career is over taken by the over whelming desire to be there for your children.
- looming redundancy or being made redundant and wanting to be in control of your own destiny.
- simply waking up and asking whether you want to spend the rest of your life doing what you do now, but decide to seize the moment to follow and pursue a passion or a dream…
‘I’ve been running my franchise for almost 18 months now and I love running my own business and being in charge of my own future. It has enabled me to enjoy more time with my family than I would otherwise have had and allowed me to see my baby grow into a little boy. I love knowing that there are so many revenue streams and avenues which I haven’t explored yet, however I’m excited that my business can grow with me and my family at a pace which suits us! Claire Darnley inspires imaginations in Halesowen.
Here at The Creation Station, we know a little about this because we are fortunate to have some of the most talented and driven people in our franchise network. They often have reached a stage in their lives where their priorities have changed and they have made the decision to turn it into an opportunity to do something about it.
They all identified running their own Creation Station franchise would give them the personal and financial satisfaction that they wanted and needed.
“I invested in my ‘Creation Station’ and haven’t looked back since! If you’re looking for a business that is flexible to your family’s needs then ‘The Creation Station’ is definitely for you. With fantastic support from both the Head Office team and the other franchisees, you have an experienced, solid support network available to you whenever you need it. It’s hard running your own business but ‘The Creation Station’ is an incredibly rewarding opportunity. It provides you with all the tools and materials that you’ll need, but still allows you to inject your own individual personality into your creative classes, parties and events.” Sara le Roux inspires imaginations in Penistone
Here are some of the reasons why over 100 proactive and switched on people have decided to invest in their own award winning Creation Station franchise;
- The market is HUGE! – With the squeeze on creativity in education there are so many opportunities to help inspire children’s potential through the award winning classes, parties ,events and clubs.
- High Demand – children love doing fun art & crafts activities and many parents love not having to do it at home!
- Educational Benefits –The creative programmes are all educationally based, to support nurturing each child’s individual potential. They help to develop problem solving, thinking skills, self-esteem as well as physical hand and eye co-ordination and many other core skills.
- All done for you – the session plans are tried and tested and if you want to add your own creative flair you can but you don’t have to. This means it’s really easy to run the sessions. All the products are supplied at a discounted rate and delivered to your door, freeing up your time for the things that matter most to you.
- Exclusive areas with an amazing network – This means everyone has exclusive rights to deliver The Creation Station experiences in their area. This enables lots of tops tips and ideas shared between franchise owners, providing a very positive and supportive network. Lots of people have said they feel they have an extended family of 99+ friends across the country!
- National Brand – We have helped inspire 170,000 children and families since 2002 through our growing network of successful franchise owners. We are able to work with great partners such as Lego Duplo, Sony, Haven Holidays, CBeeBies TV presenters and many more.
Many people who are awarded the franchise, don’t have any experience of working with children or aren’t particularly creative. That’s ok, because there is lots of training, support and on-going development. What they do have, is the desire to run their own rewarding business as well as achieving personal success.
“Who wouldn’t love the flexibility of this business! I have been running my franchise for just over four years now and I can honestly say it has ticked all of the boxes. I had set out from the beginning making sure the work/life balance fit in around my family. I schedule my classes, parties and events around my home life commitments and can be Mummy to my children all at the same time as being a successful business owner.” Penny Gilbert – worked in investment banking and is a Brown Owl for the girl guides.
If you feel you would like to find out more, come along and chat with Creation Station franchise owners at a free Discovery Event. Here you can learn more about how this exciting and rewarding opportunity could be just what you are looking for.
The upcoming Discovery Events are:
Saturday 17th October – Coventry 9.30am -1.30pm
Meet Sara le Roux, Claire Darnley and Catherine Stanley plus head of awards Maggie Seager and Founder Sarah Cressall
Saturday 7th November – Hemel Hempstead 9.30am – 1.30pm
Meet Ruth Morris, Claire Darnley, Penny Gilbert & Nicole Norman plus head of awards Maggie Seager and Founder Sarah Cressall
Saturday 28th November – Exeter 9:30am – 1:30pm
Meet Nicki Smith and Alice Simpson plus head of awards Maggie Seager and Founder Sarah Cressall
Exclusive areas are going fast so please note when an area is awarded it’s gone. To find out if your area is available email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By the way, it’s important that you receive the free information pack before a Discovery Event, so if you haven’t got yours yet, click here and we will whizz one across to you.