Franchise owners from across the UK and Ireland gathered at Brook Marston Farm Hotel for the 12th annual Creation Station national franchise conference. The day provided all franchise owners the opportunity to network, learn and discover new developments and product launches from their central support team at Inspiration House, Woodbury, Devon. “Our franchise conference is by far the best day in our year” smiles Linda Bennett-Smith, the dedicated franchise support manager. “There is a really strong family and community feel to our network and so when we get together it’s a hugely positive and supportive day.”
The conference included guest speaker Nigel Botterill from The Entrepreneur’s Circle, his professional development advice provided an engaging session on running your own successful business and taking control. There was also interactive sessions focusing on ‘Pearls of Wisdom’ where franchisees shared their top tips with everyone.
Every year franchise owners who have contributed to their community or made significant developments in their business are recognised at The Creation Station Best Franchise Awards. “Our network make such positive contributions to their local community and really help children and families to be creative and have fun together” says Sarah Cressall Founder and Managing Director. ”I am very proud of all of our network, so judging the awards is really tough. Each year our franchise owners are becoming more and more successful and the calibre is really high.”
- The prestigious title of the “Best Franchisee of the Year 2014” was awarded to Nicki Smith from Bath for turning her business around and being a truly inspirational member of the network.
- The prestigious title of “Best New Franchisee of the Year 2014” was awarded to Ruth Morris from Aberdeen for an outstanding first year.
- The prestigious title of “The People’s Choice Award” chosen by the network was awarded to Kevin Kerridge from North West Leicester.
- Additional awards were given out for outstanding actions, these included;“Best Member of Staff” was awarded to Karen Nicholson.
- “Best Retailer” was awarded to Karen Carnson from Perth and Kinross, Scotland.
- “Best Can Do Attitude” was won by Kirsty Hickson from Driffield.
- “Best Photo” was won by Ruth Morris and Ruth Longrigg.
- “Best Take 3” was presented to Gemma English.
We look forward to the expansion of the brand over the following year and to see how everyone’s business continues to develop. For more information on joining the Creation Station franchise contact Maggie Seager on 01395 349462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.