Finding the right opportunity to satisfy your needs can be tricky. You need to match your own personal needs as well as fitting in with your own goals and values.
One of the ways you can find out more about opportunities that can meet your needs is at the National Franchise Exhibition, these shows are in association with the British Franchise Association, so you can really trust the quality of the exhibtors.
As you may know, we are passionate about supporting people, and this tend to be mainly mums, to find their own ideal opportunity. That’s why the National Franchise Exhibition asked us to run their children’s activity centre at all their UK shows. I am delighted that we are at the NEC, in Birmingham , this Friday 24th and Saturday 25th February.
This means you can come along and be inspired and let your child be inspired too! There is a lot going on to help you find out if this realty is the perfect opportunity for you.
Watch Franchise owners talk on ‘Which franchise’ Friday and Saturday 13.15 -14.00.
You can watch Rachel Sykes and Christine Cox talk about what it’s like running their own Creation Station on the Which franchise panel.
Meet and chat with some of The Creation Station franchise owners throughout the event. It’s very relaxed and informal and the perfect way to really find out more what it actually like running your own franchise.
During the 2 days you can meet and chat with:
• Christine Cox from Solihull. Christine is mum to two and wanted to have the flexibility to be there for them.
• Rachel Sykes from Loughborough bought my franchise from me when I relocated back to Devon (I love hearing all the updates on my old customers!)
• Sue Morrow-Jones from Sutton Coldfield wanted more time with her older children.
On the Saturday you can also chat with
• George Mason from Nuneaton -You wouldn’t believe George used to be a copper. She’s is such good fun!
• Louise Hill from South Leicestershire– Louise started running her franchise when her third youngest was just 3 months old. She just didn’t want to go back to teaching.
The ladies are very open and honest about their experiences so it really does give you a chance to get the inside scoop on what’s its really like. Plus, you can meet our dedicated franchise manager Ian Ballinger- he’s just has a haircut specially for the event!
Book a 1 to 1 with the Founder of The Creation Station
You can also get a chance to book a one to one with myself. to discuss your thoughts and queries, with me directly and confidentially. I am offering a limited number of 1 to 1 ten minute appointments.
The times available are from 12.00 -13.00 pm If you would like to book an appointment with me, please email Nicki to book your place. I know these places go like hot cakes so please don’t delay.
I hope these opportunities help you really look at finding the right opportunity to achive your own needs and wants.
Don’t forget to receive your complimentary tickets, or to book a 1 to 1 with me, simply email email@example.com or call 0844 854 5061
For details of further events and special offers op over and like our facebook.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Head Of Scoops, Buckets & Spades
- Difference between a Business Opportunity and Franchise (ruralstops.blogspot.com)